Friday, August 31, 2012

When in Rome, do as the Romans

But in my case, when in Arezzo, do as the Aretini and go to Prada. Here are the pictures I promised from the trip! The store is around 35-40 minutes outside of Arezzo and Giulia took us in her little Italian car. The drive there was absolutely gorgeous! I haven't seen hills or mountains since I moved away from California, so it was very comforting; I felt at home. The villas on the hills were beautiful, I envy all of the people who live up there (to a certain extent, of course).




The outside of Prada.


The inside; and this was just one area of the place, it was crazy! I also took these before the ladies came up to me and told me no pictures allowed. Apparently people come in here, take pictures, and try to make replicas?




2 comments:

Darianne said...

I would never leave. Lol. People take pictures to make knock offs? Wow. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Post a Comment