Saturday, April 14, 2012

Confessions of a shoeholic

The Zara heels I ordered a few days ago to fuel my high heel addiction came in today and I practically screamed. I don't know what it is about heels that make me want to swipe my card in a nanosecond whenever I see a cute pair (maybe it's because they're intimidating and can also be used as a weapon). These are so pretty omg, so pretty that I may or may not have have spent five minutes just sitting and staring at them. I was a little iffy about the color at first but they're so much nicer in person, the photos on the website don't really do them justice. I'm too excited to wear them and this is not a good thing because my summer job will only encourage me to splurge some more.....and I have no problem with that. You can never have too many pairs of shoes, okay.

DSC_1952

DSC_1956

DSC_1959

DSC_1967

1 comments:

Post a Comment