Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Overdue Birthday Shots

And no, not the booze kind. Cue the applause button for my ~attemp~t at comedy. Okay, anyways, my 20th birthday wasn't as ghastly as I had exaggerated it out to be. It was actually kind of.......fun? Besides my italian exam and the humid rain, I had a lovely time. I also managed to put away the t-shirt, loose jeans, and hoodie combo I usually sport and whipped out my feminine wardrobe, complete with heels and all, for the first time in months (college does that to you, okay). I overdosed on red velvet cake, annoyed everyone with my camera, and nearly had a heart attack whenever I opened a present. All in all, it was a great birthday!

DSC_1679

DSC_1638

Mylo Xyloto, Villa jersey, and my favorite candy courtesy of my sister and Burberry Body from Mommy :)

DSC_1603

FINALLY!

2

Some of the jewelry I wore.....which is kind of hipster.....yeah....

DSC_1654

Can you imagine my 15 year old brother in a girly store buying jewelry (which I happened to love omg) for me? Well it was reality and I have to give him props for choosing cute things.

DSC_1698

DSC_1728

0 comments:

Post a Comment